abt my children

i have three children,
they are grow uped,

in 30years
i had many many heavey things.

i give to them home school education.
but that was so difficulted,

 reason one,
i having so big sick to paining.

reason one
in japan the generation,everybody already  strenge eyes to us,

forexanple,
a old woman so angry so angry what they jump from Swing.

she most angry with me,
she said 'there are such like u mother,everyone follow u'

a chief of town as old man take photo to just up on toilet.
and bring to his home and hold them long time.
he said 'follow to you many child by there are like u'

that autually Abduction detention.

i run to them and said to the cheaf.
'such like that terible things to my kids,if they has big Drowning for grow u,
you have take responsbility on them.

he angry with me like fier,'i don't!!!'

everyday like this, i wss reary tierd.


but after home school, elder son bigining of Kanji of most difficult , he ws just 8years old.
young son was bigining drowing,his pictuer was just line as dark line in preschool,
but his drow will be like comic as grow up artist.

my little dougther follow 2brothers.
becouse she so rispect to them.

they are close to 30years old.
thy choose artist of pictuer, they way most difficult.

but i proud them,
they read Shakespeare or Bible.

they beleave God and love for people.

i can wating ther susses becouse i beleave them so much,

if people shame to them, i dont cear,
i proud there choice still now as little kids.

thay chear up to me as sick,
'you made me that beleave God,

i still support them now too till they get there way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9zU7hs-Sp8
my song for my kids

コメント

人気の投稿